With only 2 days away, this is the final update on arrangements for the awards event.
- Day/Date: Sunday 14th May
- Venue: Northwood School (Auditorium)
- Salaat: Arrangements in place for Salaat Awwal Waqt (1.04pm)
- ladies (sports hall)
- gents (auditorium)
- Lunch: Light lunch will be served at 1.30pm (canteen)
- Programme/Time: We will aim to commence at 2.00pm and finish by 3.30pm
- Entry Invitation/Tickets: Sent to all registered participants
- Registrations: More than 350 registrations/attendees confirmed (including players/family/invitees)
- Gifts/Awards: All players will receive gifts and selected players will receive special awards.
24 special performances will be awarded in 8 age groups within following categories:
SJFA – 2016/17 – Player of the Year
SJFA – 2016/17 – Inspirational Player of the Year
SJFA – 2016/17 – Respected Player of the Year
Timing: Cognisant of the volume of attendees and logistics involved with Madressa Finishing/Exit time, we are confident of your co-operation allowing us to deliver a smooth programme within set timings.
Guidance: Our SJFA volunteers will be available (main gate/entrance & both SIM students pick up gates) for guidance to the various halls. You will know many of them by face and we will also request them to keep our pink training footballs in their hand so you can recognise them.
Catering: We have arranged catering based on number of registrations and looking forward to hosting all 350+ registrations.
Dress Code: Hijab to be observed by all and at all times.
Tidiness: Kindly requesting all to assist with ensuring the place is kept tidy, minimising volunteers’ time on clearing and cleaning up.
Car Park: Parking is not available inside the School Car park. Kindly use side streets. Strictly no parking on the main road (both sides).
Donations: If you wish to support this event in form of donations, kindly contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trophies in Memory of: Sibtain Suleman, Mussarat Suleman, Mehboob Suleman.
Gifts Sponsored by:
Many thanks in advance for your support and participation.
Salaams & Duas