Following an eventful 2016/2017 season, we are now preparing for the 2017/2018 season at Harefield Academy and the SJFA team are looking forward to welcoming you back after a hopefully well-rested Summer Holiday.
Kindly find below initial information for the new season starting in September 2017.
1.HAREFIELD SEASON 2017/2018
- Registered SJFA players during January – April 2017 will automatically be registered for the next season.
- There is now a Waiting List for All Tier Categories.
- To enrol as a new player with the SJFA in any other age group, please fill in the form by visiting the link below. Spaces will be allocated subject to capacity.
- Link for registration: http://www.jafferys.org/harefield
- Link for the membership costs: http://jafferys.org/gentsmembership
- As our season/tier system is now aligned with the school years, all registered players will be automatically moved up one year/tier from September 2017.
- During the past season, we had registered players who either did not attend the sessions at all or had very low attendance. Whilst we were lenient with this, going forward we will have to be firmer as it affects our planning and preparations. Furthermore, the huge demand resulted in waiting lists and you all will agree with us that it would be unfair to occupy a space without utilising it. Therefore, we will monitor attendance closely and take necessary action as appropriate when required.
TIERS: School Years
- TIER 1: Reception & Year 1 (Manager: Abbas Khatau)
- TIER 2: Year 2 & Year 3 (Manager: Murtaza Hameer)
- TIER 3: Year 4 & Year 5 (Manager: Abbas Ismail)
- TIER 4: Year 6 & Year 7 (Manager: Fuad Musa)
- TIER 5: Year 8 & Year 9 (Manager: Hussein Pirbhai)
- TIER 6: Year 10 & Year 11 (Manager: Hassnain Suleman)
- TIER 7: Year 12 & Year 13 (Manager: Arif Bandali)
- Tier 1 – Tier 6: Sunday 2.30pm – 4.00pm
- Tier 7: Sunday 4.30pm – 6.00pm
- Harefield Academy, Northwood Way, Uxbridge, Harefield, UB9 6ET.
2.TRAINING DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
For a comprehensive list of all the training dates, please visit the website at http://sjfa.org.uk/training-diary/ which is kept up-to-date with all the training dates.
Below are the details for training scheduled over September 2017 & October 2017.
- 10th September 2017 – Training Week 1
- 17th September 2017 – Training Week 2
- 24th September 2017 – No training (Muharram)
- 1st October 2017 – No training (Ashura)
- 8th October 2017 – Training Week 3
- 15th October 2017 – No Training (Wafat Imam Zainul Abideen)
- 22nd October 2017 – Training Week 4
- 29th October 2017 – Training to be Confirmed (Ashre Zainabiya)
3.WEEKLY ATTENDANCE / REGISTRATION
- In order to enhance our planning and preparation, we will conduct a WEEKLY REGISTRATION process where players have to sign up of for the training sessions.
- This process will be managed by each tier manager and the players will receive further communication and details from the managers.
4.POLICIES: CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PLAYERS, PARENTS, MANAGERS & COACHES
- We all bear a collective responsibility to set a good example and help provide a positive environment in which children can learn and enjoy the game. Play your part and observe The FA’s Respect Code of Conduct at all times.
- Code Of Conduct – Young Players: http://sjfa.org.uk/players/
- Code Of Conduct – Spectators, Parents/Carers: http://sjfa.org.uk/parentsguardians/
- Code Of Conduct – Coaches, Team Managers & Club Officials: http://sjfa.org.uk/managerscoaches/
5.HAREFIELD PITCH ALLOCATION FOR 2017/2018
- Tier 1 – Indoor Sports Hall (Not Astro)
- Tier 2 & Tier 3 – Indoor Astro Pitches
- Tier 4, Tier 5 & Tier 6 – Outdoor Astro Pitches
6.SJFA CONTACT DETAILS / UPDATES
Salaam & Duas