On Monday (15 April) the invites for the SJFA awards programme on 27 April were sent out to all parents who registered for this event.
Day/Date: Saturday, 27 April
• Venue: Harefield Academy (Auditorium)
• Programme/Time: Doors open at 5.15pm for a prompt 5.30pm start and finish by 7.00pm
• Registrations: Approx 300 registrations/attendees confirmed (including players/family/invitees)
• Awards: All Tier 1 players will receive a medal and selected players will receive special awards
• Medals for all players in the League Squads
• 20 special performances will be awarded in 10 age groups within following categories:
SJFA – 2018/19 – Player of the Year
SJFA – 2018/19 – Improved Player of the Year
• Special Lifetime Achievement and SJFA Personality Of The Year Awards
• Introducing the SJFA DNA
• Introducing the New SJFA Website
• Special Guest Speakers
• Nyaz will be provided
We would like to thank the family of Marhum Adulhussein Jafffer for their generosity in sponsoring the event this year.
Timing: We thank you in advance for your co-operation allowing us to deliver a smooth programme within set timings.
Dress Code: Hijab to be observed.
Car Park: Parking on site.
Many thanks in advance for your support and participation.
Salaams & Duas